EQ & Stress Management
- Transforming stresses into driving force on goal achievements
With an increasing expectation for service quality of the market, fierce competition among industries has brought accumulating pressure and challenges to employees at different ranks. Coupled with the dynamic economic environment, it is essential to maintain positive energy and emotional intelligence (EQ) to enhance service efficiency. At the same time, when employees are emotional with others, it is extremely challenging to adjust their state and communicate clearly and effectively. Hence, employees need to first understand what emotional intelligence (EQ) is and how to effectively manage their emotions and stress in order to master emotional intelligence and stress management skills. In this way, they can remain proactive, communicate and collaborate well with other colleagues, managers, and external clients to improve work efficiency and performance.
Objectives of EQ & Stress Management:
- Gain an understanding of the concepts of stress and EQ and how they affect personal effectiveness
- Foster the ability to identify their EQ & Stress level through self-assessment
- Enhance EQ to cope with stresses and emotions positively in the face of work challenges
- Establish and maintain a positive mindset at the workplace
- Uplift service quality of the employment services by maintaining the self-confidence and EQ of the staff.
Sample Outlines of EQ & Stress Management:
Exploring Own Emotional Intelligence
- What is EQ
- Importance of EQ at workplace
- Neuroscience of Emotional Management
- Assess EQ competence; spot the missing link to rebuild balance of EQ blueprint
- What is the role of emotions in the evolution process?
Enhancing Self Emotional Awareness
- Avoiding Amygdala Hijack
- Importance of self-awareness
- Identifying one’s value
- Knowing one’s value system using value edge cards
- Ways of optimizing positive emotions
Utilizing EQ in Handling Workplace Challenges
- Understand the nature of self-talk in emotional state
- Manage own emotion and personal state through self-regulation and creating a state of self-awareness
- Use of positive and negative emotions to improve work productivity
Managing Emotional Fluctuation and Behaviors in Communication
- Beware of the effective ways when dealing with emotional communications
- Managing emotional discussions and improve relationship
- Fostering a positive work environment
What is Stress?
- Stress: a friend or an enemy?
- How stress affects our productivity
- Neurological effect on stress with neuroplasticity
Recognizing Stress Signs at Early Stage
- Dealing with distress
- How stress affect our physiological, psychological and behavioural aspects
- Learn how to adjust your brainwave pattern
Practical Techniques for Managing Stress Positively
- Importance of positive psychology at workplace
- Mindfulness practices
- Techniques for stress relief through breathing
- Practice of Relaxation and Meditation
- Learn to reconnect your body and mind
- Turning distress into learning opportunities
- Create a non-stress and productive work environment
Contact Talent Professional today for your best suited EQ and Stress Management solution for your staff to transform emotions and stresses into driving force on goal achievements!
Remarks: Program objectives and outlines are for reference only; programs would be tailor-made with clients' specific requirements.