Mr. Isaac Yeung
Senior Training Consultant
Isaac obtained his Master of Social Science (MSSc) in Social Work in The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He is also a Drama Therapist (DvT Level 1) certificated by Institute for Developmental Transformations (USA) in the program of Postgraduate Certificate in Drama Therapy. In 2017, completed his intensive social innovation trainings in Oxford University and also the DO school in Berlin.
Isaac mainly focuses on various trainings and personal counselling during his social worker career. As a qualified trainer in Employment Retraining Board, Isaac taught various topics including DISC, team building, mindset change, intrapersonal and interpersonal management and so on. As a DvT Drama Therapist and family case workers, Isaac is also experienced in delivering individual counselling plus workshops and groups as a part of the therapy process.
Isaac is trained by Developmental Transformation Drama Therapy approach (which is a widely accepted approach in US and Europe), but other theatre techniques, such as Playback Theatre, Theatre Sport and Forum Theatre are also strengths of Isaac.
Mr. Isaac Yeung’s Professional Qualifications :
- Master of Social Science (MSSc) in Social Work
- Postgraduate Certificate in Drama Therapy (Development Transformations Level 1 Practitioner)
- Registered Social Worker
- Social Innovation/ Design thinking
- Coaching Clinic®
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- CLAPS (Career Counselling)
- Low Event Level 1 Instructor
- Counselling Training: Cognitive Behavioural Intervention, Family Structure Therapy and Narrative Therapy
- Theatre Experience: Playback Theatre, Theatresport and Forum Theatre