Project Management (PM)
- Effectively building up competence on project management to cope with challenges at work
Project management has become a generic competence in business management. The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honouring the preconceived project constraints. The second challenge is to optimize the allocation and integration of inputs necessary to meet pre-defined objectives. Through Talent Professional's workshop on project management clients are able to build up competence on project management to cope with these challenges at work.
Objectives of Project Management:
- An understanding of the five Project management knowledge areas, key Project management definitions, concepts and terms
- An understanding of the importance of determining project activities and breaking them down to the smallest components, along with an understanding of how to manage the project schedule
- An understanding of risk analysis and when it is appropriate to use each type of analysis
- Enhance ability to manage conflicts in the project team and among stakeholders, along with resolution of common communication issues
Sample Outline of Project Management:
Overview of Project Management
- Key project management definitions, concepts and processes
Project Integration Management
The processes and activities required to identify, define, combine, unify, and coordinate the various processes and project management activities with the project management process groups are discussed.
Project Time Management
- The importance of determining project activities and breaking them down to the smallest components, as well as how to manage the project schedule.
Project Risk Management
The progression of risk from identification to analysis to response is covered, in addition to the importance of developing and maintaining a risk-management plan and a risk-response plan.
Project Communications Management
- How to identify all the people or organizations impacted by the project and how to make use of various communication media and to create effective strategies to manage stakeholders.
Project Human Resource Management
- The stages of team development are covered, along with the methods used to guide teams through the various stages.
Contact Talent Professional today for your best suited Project Management (PM) solution to effectively building up your talents' competence on project management to cope with challenges at work!
Remarks: Program objectives and outlines are for reference only; programs would be tailor-made with clients' specific requirements.